"This database includes the AGRICOLA, ESPM, and EIS databases and provides full-text titles from around the world, including scholarly journals, trade and industry journals, magazines, technical reports, conference proceedings, government publications, and more. For those researchers who need to conduct comprehensive literature reviews, this database includes specialized, editorial-controlled A&I resources for discovery of relevant scholarly research and technical literature critical to the discipline."
"Environment Complete offers deep coverage in applicable areas of agriculture, ecosystem ecology, energy, renewable energy sources, natural resources, marine & freshwater science, geography, pollution & waste management, environmental technology, environmental law, public policy, social impacts, urban planning, and more."--Database description screen.
"GreenFILE offers well-researched but accessible information covering all aspects of human impact on the environment. Its collection of scholarly, government and general-interest titles include content on the environmental effects of individuals, corporations and local/national governments, and what can be done on each level to minimize negative impact. Topics covered include global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more. GreenFILE is multidisciplinary by nature and draws on the connections between the environment and a variety of disciplines such as agriculture, education, law, health and technology."
Covers the significant research and development literature in the applied life sciences, including agriculture, forestry, human nutrition, veterinary medicine and the environment. Coverage dates back to 1973.
- AGRICOLA - (description)
- Aquatic sciences and fisheries abstracts (ASFA) - (description)
- BIOSIS previews - (description)
- CAB abstracts archive - (description)
- Conference papers index - (description)
- Ecology abstracts - (description)
- EIS - (description)
- Environmental engineering abstracts - (description)
- Fish, fisheries & aquatic biodiversity worldwide (Online) - (description)
- Health and safety science abstracts - (description)
- NC State University Safety Data Sheets (SDS) Management System - (description)
- PAIS International with Archive (1915-present) - (description)
- Pollution abstracts - (description)
- Risk abstracts - (description)
- SciTech connect - (description)
- Sustainability science abstracts - (description)
- TOXLINE (Cambridge Scientific Abstracts) - (description)
- Water resources abstracts - (description)
- Web of Science - (description)
- Wildlife and ecology studies worldwide - (description)
- Zoological record - (description)