Combines 17 printed abstract journals produced between 1910 and 1972 into a single database. The database includes over 1,860,000 records, providing information on agricultural science, veterinary medicine, nutrition, and natural resources.
Issued as a part of the ISI Web of Knowledge, the database covers original research reports and reviews in biological and biomedical areas. Coverage includes traditional areas of biology such as botany, zoology, and microbiology, as well as related fields such as biomedical, agriculture, pharmacology, and ecology. Also included are interdisciplinary fields such as medicine, biochemistry, biophysics, bioengineering, and biotechnology. The database covers content summaries, books, meeting abstracts, papers, and posters. BIOSIS also combines the content from Biological Abstracts and Biological Abstracts/RRM.
Covers the world's agricultural literature, including plant and animal sciences, forestry, soil and water resources, and earth and environmental sciences. Records describe journal articles, book chapters, books, series, microforms, audiovisuals, maps, and other types of material. Coverage: 1970-current.
Covers the significant research and development literature in the applied life sciences, including agriculture, forestry, human nutrition, veterinary medicine and the environment. Coverage dates back to 1973.
A cooperative resource for the applied plant sciences, offering two peer-reviewed journals (Plant health progress and Crop management) and a searchable database of related web pages from the Network's partner universities, companies, and associations.
- Algology, mycology & protozoology abstracts - (description)
- Bacteriology abstracts (Microbiology B) - (description)
- Conference papers index - (description)
- Crop protection compendium (Article Database) - (description)
- Entomology abstracts - (description)
- Fish, fisheries & aquatic biodiversity worldwide (Online) - (description)
- FSTA -- Food science and technology abstracts - (description)
- Industrial and applied microbiology - (description)
- NC State University MSDS Management System - (description)
- Plant science - (description)
- Toxicology abstracts database - (description)
- TOXLINE (Cambridge Scientific Abstracts) - (description)
- Web of Science - (description)