Building: D. H. Hill Jr. Library
Floor: Second Floor, West Wing
Use these workstations to develop and experience virtual reality games and tools using Oculus Rift technology.
An orientation session is required before reserving these workstations.
- Four workstations: VR Oculus Rift Workstations 1, 2, 5, & 6
- Alienware Aurora Gaming Computer
- Oculus Rift Headset and Touch Controllers
- Steam Content Library
- VR Creation Software: Unity, Unreal, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Autodesk Suite
- Reservation and Use Guidelines
Reservable up to 7 days in advance.Reserve for up to 2 hoursReservable by Students, Graduate Students, Faculty, StaffAfter 15 minute grace period for arrival, space becomes available to others.View workstation use guidelines.
Windows Virtual Reality (VR) Desktop
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- AutoDesk AutoCAD Civil 3D
- AutoDesk AutoCAD Map 3D
- Autodesk Fusion 360
- Autodesk Maya
- Autodesk Mudbox
- AutoDesk Recap
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro
- Epic Games Installer
- Facebook 360 Spatial Workstation
- Google Chrome
- Java Development Kit
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
- Kinect SDK
- Leap SDK
- Nikon KeyMission 360 and 170
- Python Image Library (PIL)
Enter the Hill Library from the Hillsborough St. entrance. Turn left and ask the staff at the desk to open the door to the elevator bay. Take the elevator to the second floor, and turn right. Take the hallway on the right and then turn left. The VR Studio is on your right before the glass doors.
Enter the Hill Library from the Hillsborough St. entrance. Go through the gates and the stairs will be on your right. Take these stairs to the second floor, and turn left. Continue down the hallway stopping before you reach the glass doors. The VR Studio is the door on the right.