Presentation Practice Room (Hunt)
Located adjacent to the NextGen Learning Commons on the third floor, the Presentation Practice Room offers technology for practicing and recording live presentations in a seminar room setting. Features a ceiling-mounted projector, motorized projector screen, Blu-ray player, computer, laptop connection, digital document camera, aux AV inputs, speakers, microphone, color touch panel, and HD video capture and streaming.
- Library staff and Student Technology Advisors are available to provide help on demand in the room, including research consultation and technical support
- Request help at any time from Ask Us via the touchpad located in each room or via the web, telephone, and mobile devices
- The Reservation Request Form provides options for requesting assistance in advance of a reservation
Reservation and Use Guidelines
- May be reserved up to 30 days in advance by NC State faculty members, students, and staff, for periods ranging from 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- This space offers display capabilities that may require some special preparation and testing prior to a scheduled activity. To learn about these capabilities, users may request a consultation.
- 15-minute grace period for arrival, before the space becomes available for other users.
- Spaces cannot be reserved or held by placing personal belongings in them. Unattended items will be removed.
- Users are requested to cancel reservations in advance if their plans change, so that the space can be available to others.