Building: D. H. Hill Library
Floor: First Floor
- Conference style table and seating
- Privacy glass
- Whiteboards and writeable glass
- Wall mounted push button control system
- Mac with wireless keyboard and large LCD screen
- HDMI cable available for check out at Ask Us
- Reservation and Use Guidelines
Reservable up to 7 days in advance.Reserve for up to 2 hoursReservable by Students, Graduate Students, FacultyAfter 15 minute grace period for arrival, space becomes available to others.View room use guidelines.
Enter the D. H. Hill Library from the Brickyard. Take the main stairs or elevator to the first floor lobby. Turn right and enter the Learning Commons. Turn left and continue straight to the windows. The door of the Presentation Practice Room is on the left.