Building: D. H. Hill Jr. Library
Floor: First Floor, East Wing
- Graduate student use only
- Wolfpack One card required for entry
- Conference table and seating
- Mac with wireless keyboard and display screen
- HDMI cables available for check out at Ask Us
- Reservation and Use Guidelines
Reservable up to 7 days in advance.Reserve for up to 4 hoursReservable by Graduate StudentsAfter 15 minute grace period for arrival, space becomes available to others.View room use guidelines.
Enter the Hill Library from the Hillsborough St. entrance. Go straight through the gates and turn left. Continue down the hallway until you reach the stairs and elevator. Take the stairs or elevator to the first floor (1U). Continue straight through the lobby and into the Learning Commons. Continue straight until the carpet ends. Turn left down the short hallway. The door to the Graduate Student Commons is at the end of the hallway. Enter the Graduate Student Commons using your Wolfpack One Card. The group study rooms are across from the door. The Seminar Room is the door on the left.
Ask Us(919) 515-3364