Building: D. H. Hill Library
Floor: First Floor, East Wing
- Graduate student use only
- Wolfpack One card required for entry
- Work table and seating
- Mac with wireless keyboard and display screen
- HDMI cables available for check out at Ask Us
- Reservation and Use Guidelines
Reservable up to 7 days in advance.Reserve for up to 4 hoursReservable by Graduate StudentsAfter 15 minute grace period for arrival, space becomes available to others.View room use guidelines.
Enter the D. H. Hill Library from the Brickyard. Take the main stairs or elevator to the first floor lobby. Turn right to enter the Learning Commons. Continue straight until the carpet ends. Turn left down the short hallway. The hallway ends at the Graduate Student Commons. Enter the Graduate Student Commons using your Wolfpack One Card. The Medium Group Study Room is across from the door.
Research and Information Services(919) 515-3364