Building: D. H. Hill Jr. Library
Floor: Second Floor, Third Floor, Fourth Floor, Fifth Floor
Rooms: 2400, 3400, 4400, 5400
- Graduate student use only
- Wolfpack One card required for entry
- Work table and seating
- Whiteboard table
- Mac with wireless keyboard and display screen
- HDMI cable available for checkout at Ask Us
- Reservation and Use Guidelines
Reservable up to 7 days in advance.Reserve for up to 4 hoursReservable by Graduate StudentsAfter 15 minute grace period for arrival, space becomes available to others.View room use guidelines.
Enter the D. H. Hill Library from the Brickyard. To the right are elevators and enclosed stairs. Take them up to the third or fourth floor. Continue straight out of the elevators/stairs, until you reach the windows facing the brickyard. Turn right and walk to the corner of the building to arrive at the Graduate Student Study rooms.