So many great Libraries workshops this fall!
August 17, 2021
Whether you’re dreaming of DJing or want to make a good graph in Excel, whether you’re itching to finally make your website or curious about virtual reality or 3D printing, the Libraries offers a wide variety of workshops this fall taught by our terrific staff in our great library spaces. Oh, and they’re free to students!
Check out the upcoming schedule of workshops in the following categories:
- Data and Visualization—learn Python, R, Tableau, and qualitative data analysis
- Digital Media—get your presentation, album, or movie going in our Digital Media Labs
- Digital Scholarship—learn about copyright, research, publishing, and open education
- Makerspace—get acquainted with 3D printing, circuits, sewing, and lots more
- Peer Scholars—learn research skills from postdocs and grad student instructors
- Research Strategy—improve your literature reviews and data cleaning
- Virtual and Augmented Reality—take a 3D scan, start coding a game, or just play in VR
Register for all of our workshops online. And sign up for our workshops e-newsletter for a digest of upcoming workshops.