The Libraries is expanding our online services and resources in support of academic continuity. As faculty and students transition to online learning and teaching, the Libraries has created a Coronavirus Response page—a convenient reference page that links you to all our most relevant resources.
This page connects you to:
- Current Libraries hours and availability
- How to borrow laptops, webcams, headsets, and other devices on a long-term basis
- How to request scans of textbook chapters
- How to request research consultations
- How to get teaching support
- How to deal with copyright issues in online teaching
- Our expanded access to resources for teaching and research
- Academic continuity planning from the Provost’s Office
- How to renew borrowed items, and our overdue items policy
Please check the Libraries Coronavirus Response page for frequent updates, as this is a rapidly changing situation.
For university-wide updates, visit the NC State Coronavirus Response page.