The collections at the Hunt Library reflect its location on Centennial Campus, the fastest-growing part of NC State's campus and home to the College of Textiles, much of the College of Engineering, and others engaged in science and research. These collections focus on engineering, computer science, textiles, along with materials and support for interdisciplinary research on Centennial Campus.
- More than 1.5 million items in the bookBot and 35,000 volumes on open shelving
- Recent engineering, computer science, and textiles publications (2007 to present)
- Selected print journals, including publications of the Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and seminal titles such as Science and Nature
- Classic works in engineering, computer science, and textiles
- Core reference works in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics
- Science fiction browsing collection
- Books published by NC State University faculty members