Directory of the North American softwood forest products industry.
- Table of Contents (PDF).
- More than 4,150 detailed company listings, including personnel, services provided, mill numbers, products handled, and other capabilities.
- A 50+ page personnel index with more than 16,000 names and company affiliations.
- A handy geographic cross reference location index.
- Complete company, web site, and grading agency indexes.
- Detailed Lumber, Studs, and Plywood Product Finders, and Specialty Products lists.
Comprehensive mill and market equipment, consumption and investment information. The database combines new pulp and paper mill data with information previously available from separate RISI services: the Lockwood-Post Online Directory of Pulp & Paper Mills, the Mill Investment History Database, Pulp & Paper Company Profiles, and elements from its cost benchmarking service, Analytical Cornerstone 4.0.
Provides access to private and public U.S and international company profiles, business data, industry news, facts and figures, executive contact information, the ability to access industry profiles and much more.
Use "Quick Search" to search for a specific company, or use "Advanced Search" to build a list using multiple criteria:
- Add locations.
- Add industries.
- Type "321" to see list of NAICS codes for Wood Product Manufacturing, "322" to see a list for Paper Manufacturing.
- Click "View Results" to see list of companies.
- User Guide.
Click on "Company Information" link at the top of the page. Search by company name or scroll down to limit results by NAICS code, location, and/or other limiters. (Use full NAICS code or use asterisk for truncation, e.g., 321* or 322*.)