The NCSU Libraries is a depository for North Carolina government publications. Use the library catalog to identify government publications available here. The depository program does not include providing links in the library's catalog to publications which are only available online, so for recent web publications you may wish to also search the web.
State Government Links
- NC@Your Service - North Carolina state government website home page
- Dept. of Revenue - tax forms
- North Carolina State Archives
North Carolina Law and Regulations
- North Carolina General Assembly
- LexisNexis State Capital (NCSU only) - contains links to states' bills, statutes and regulations
- North Carolina Legal Resources, a subject guide of material available to NCSU patrons, is also available.