Access Now: Thomson ONE
Librarian: Jennifer Garrett
What it is:
- Web-based research and analytics tool for working with company and financial market information.
What you can expect to find:
- Company financials, news, peer/comparable reports, executive connections, ownership and insider transactions, and global news
- Data on economic indicators, mutual funds, mergers and acquisitions, stock exchanges, and indexes
Some useful things you can do:
- Create custom reports and compare companies
- M&A deals analysis and company perforance analysis
- Use screening tool to extract specific points of data
- We do not have access to all of the content offered through this service (e.g., Research Reports listed in the Company Analysis module). Some information, however, may be available through alternate sources (e.g., transcripts of earnings and corporate conference calls can be found here.) Pages may be slow to load. Access is restricted to 5 simultaneous users.
- SEC, Worldscope, FirstCall, Datastream, Thomson News, Ibes
- See Help section in Thomson ONE