Access Now: Thomson ONE
Librarian: Jennifer Garrett
What it is:
- Web-based research and analytics tool to work with company and financial market information.
What you can expect to find:
- Company financials, news, peer/comparable reports, executive connections; ownership and insider transactions; Economic indicators data; Mergers and acquisitions data; some mutual fund data; stock exchange and index data; global news.
Some useful things you can do:
- Create custom reports, compare companies; M&A deals analysis; use screening tool to extract specific points of data; Company performance analysis; etc.
- We do not have access to all of the content offered through this service (e.g. Research Reports listed in the Company Analysis module). Some information however, maybe be available through alternate sources (e.g. transcripts of earnings and corporate conference calls can be found here.) Pages take a few seconds to load. Access is restricted to 5 simultaneous users.
- S.E.C., Worldscope, FirstCall, Datastream, Thomson News, Ibes
- See help section in Thomson ONE