Access Now: MorningStar Library
Librarian: Jennifer Garrett
What it is:
- A financial markets and securities database that provides extensive information on stocks, funds and ETFs, including options.
What you can expect to find:
- Up to date financials and key ratios along with full text analyst reports and tools for screening and portfolio analysis.
Some useful things you can do:
- Look up a particular company by ticker or name to access financials, ratios, analyst reports, ratings and recommendations.
- Screen for a set of stock or funds by rating, performance or other data.
- View return information on investment indexes and industry groupings.
- Analyze two or more stocks, funds and ETFs as a portfolio.
- Proprietary tools, data and content.
- See Help & Education tab in the database for links to a user guide and two minute tutorials.