Access Now: MorningStar Library
Librarian: Jennifer Garrett
What it is:
- A financial markets and securities database that provides extensive information on stocks, funds, and ETFs, including options.
What you can expect to find:
- Up-to-date financials and key ratios along with full-text analyst reports and tools for screening and portfolio analysis.
Some useful things you can do:
- Look up a particular company by ticker or name to access financials, ratios, analyst reports, ratings, and recommendations.
- Screen for a set of stocks or funds by rating, performance, or other data.
- View return information on investment indexes and industry groupings.
- Analyze two or more stocks, funds, and ETFs as a portfolio.
- Proprietary tools, data and content.