As part of NC State University's land-grant mission, the NCSU Libraries is proud to offer a Corporate Partners program for organizations based in North Carolina or directly associated with NC State.
Many outstanding businesses are supporting the NCSU Libraries with a corporate Friends of the Library membership. This sends an important message to employees and customers, that your business is pro-library, pro-community, and pro-information. Benefits of membership include:
- Access to the resources of the NCSU Libraries, including the use of library resources in the D. H. Hill Library, Natural Resources Library, Harrye B. Lyons Design Library, William Rand Kenan, Jr. Library of Veterinary Medicine, and the James B. Hunt Jr. Library.
- Borrowing permits,* which are available to researchers and other professionals for a charge of $50 per year.
- Recognition of the corporation in the Honor Roll of Donors.
- Upon request, a half-day workshop conducted by an NC State librarian, at your office or at the library, on how to use the Libraries' resources.
- Day parking pass for the Dan Allen parking deck (the closest lot to the D. H. Hill Library (advance notice of three business days required).
- Invitations to special Friends of the Library events.
- Corporate Partners Brochure
For additional information on how your company can become a corporate partner, please call the Friends office at (919) 515-2841 or e-mail email@example.com.
*Online access is limited remotely and can change at any time.
Library as a Service Model Beta Program
The Friends of the Library is beta-testing a Library as a Service (LaaS) Model program for small companies in North Carolina looking for additional research assistance.
Current Corporate Partners
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- AgBiome, Inc.
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Inc.
- Applied Research Associates
- BASF Plant Science
- Bayer CropScience
- bioMeriux, Inc.
- Cotton, Inc.
- Cree, Inc.
- Envisia Therapeutics, Inc.
- Gaia Herbs
- GE Nuclear
- Glen Raven, Inc.
- Gnarus Advisors, LLC
- Greenology Products, Inc.
- Highland Industries
- Innovation Research and Training
- Institute for Hepatitis and Virus Research
- Liquidia Technologies, Inc.
- LORD Corporation
- Myers, Bigel, & Sibley, LLP
- Precison Biosciences
- Research Triangle Institute
- SCYNEXIS Chemistry and Automation
- Sense Photonics
- TyraTech, Inc.
- Two Blades Foundation
Corporate Life Members
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Burlington Industries
- Progress Energy
- Institute of Textile Technology
- Invista Performance Technologies
- Sigma Xi
- Wachovia Bank