How do I access LinkedIn Learning as an NC State Community Member?
LinkedIn Learning is accessible on any internet-connected computer (on and off campus) by any NCSU student, faculty, or staff member with an active Unity ID.
NOTE: On August 7, 2019, Lynda.com at NC State University upgraded to LinkedIn Learning. All of the Lynda.com content is now available through LinkedIn Learning. For more information, see this FAQ.
- Navigate to www.linkedin.com/learning
- Click "Sign In" at the top right of the screen.
- Enter your NC State University email address when you see the following prompt and then click "continue":
- You will be challenged to "Sign in with Single Sign-On": click continue
- Enter your credentials on the Shibboleth page.
- Begin using LinkedIn Learning!
- To learn more about what happens when you connect your personal LinkedIn account to your LinkedIn Learning profile, please visit this FAQ.
Using LinkedIn Learning with Moodle
Please contact DELTA via firstname.lastname@example.org for help integrating LinkedIn Learning into Moodle.
For more information contact Jason Evans Groth, Digital Media Librarian for Learning Spaces and Services.
Last Edited: Aug 13, 2020
If you need more help, please Ask Us.