How and where can I pay a library fee?

Fines may be paid through MyPack Portal or at the Ask Us Service Centers in D. H. Hill Library or the James B. Hunt Library with credit or debit cards, checks, or money orders. 

If you are an NCSU student, lost book charges (i.e., replacement cost plus a $25 processing cost, or $125 per book) will be transferred to your account with the Cashier's Office. If you are a faculty or staff member, the charges will be transferred to University Accounting.


Last Edited: Mar 5, 2018

If you need more help, please Ask Us.

[ Admin login ]