Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for a Faculty Research Study room?

At the D.H. Hill Library, N.C. State faculty members may apply for the use of a single or shared research study room, assigned on a semester basis. These studies are located on floors two through nine of the bookstacks tower.

Link icon  See Application for Research Study

There are no long-term faculty research spaces at the James B. Hunt Jr. Library. However, there is a Faculty Research Commons on the fifth floor designed exclusively for short-term faculty use. The Faculty Research Commons has 8 workrooms, 5 focus rooms, and 1 conference room, reservable for up to 24 hours, plus an open lounge area with comfortable seating.

#0062 | 2013-08-06 CA

Did you find this answer helpful?

If you need more help, please Ask Us.