Frequently Asked Questions

Where is Room 4300 in Hunt Library?

Room 4300: This is the Graduate Student Commons. Turn right as you step off of the main yellow staircase on the 4th floor of Hunt Library. Continue straight and it is the large glass-enclosed room at the end of the space.

Link icon  See map.
Link icon  For more info about and to reserve a room in the Graduate Student Commons click here.

#0526 | 2015-05-25 MAM

Did you find this answer helpful?

If you need more help, please Ask Us.