Frequently Asked Questions
How do I submit a slide for display on a Libraries' e-boards?
NC State students, faculty, and staff are welcome to submit images for consideration.
You can submit your e-board slide to the community page on Billboard.
- Log in with your Unity ID and password
- Click the "Community" link
- Select the "Add a Slide" tab
- Fill in the required information and upload your slide
- Your slide must be 16:9 aspect ratio to display correctly.
- 1920x1080p is the standard size.
- Slides must be .png, .jpg, or .gif
Feel free email Sarah Craig with any questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org. Assistance in creating digital signs is available via technology consultation.
The Veterinary Medicine Library also has an e-board -- contact email@example.com to request to post only on that board.