Frequently Asked Questions
Who manages the SPR?
The NCSU Libraries manages the Scholarly Publications Repository (SPR).
- We provide support for users in submitting content:
- Offer information about how to use the repository and associated services
- Notify contributors of significant changes to content (e.g. format migration)
- We provide technical services:
- Make content available online and provide ways to find them
- Upgrade and administer DSpace software and associated applications
- Preserve content according to standard digital preservation practices
- Develop system enhancements
#0308 | 2012-09-05 HD
Did you find this answer helpful?
If you need more help, please Ask Us.