Frequently Asked Questions

What do I do if I get an overdue notice for a book that I believe I have already returned?

Fill out an online form located at the Petition/Appeal Process website. The book will be searched for by library staff and you will be notified by email.

#0270 | 2013-01-10 MR

Did you find this answer helpful?

If you need more help, please Ask Us.