Frequently Asked Questions
Does the library have tax forms?
Hardcopy tax forms are no longer provided at D.H. Hill Library. Instead, we recommend the following options:
- View, Download, and/or Print forms and instructions from online sources:
Federal | State (NC)
- Order forms in advance to be sent by mail: Federal | State (NC)
- Pick up forms in person at tax offices: Federal (within NC) | State (NC)
- Use tax filing websites or software, which may be free depending on your income
Questions? Contact Jeff Essic, Data Services Librarian
email@example.com or 515-5698
#0107 | 2012-02-07 JE
- How do I get access the Digitized Data in the National Center for Charitable Statistics' Data Web?
- Where can I find U.S. tax information, including tax codes?
- I've got a list of references that I would like to add to the course reserves. Can I just send the list to someone to have them added, or do I need to fill out a new online form for each reference?
Did you find this answer helpful?
If you need more help, please Ask Us.