Does the Libraries have the records of the Association for Retired Faculty?

Yes, records of the Association of Retired Faculty (ARF), that had been kept in Room 9406 are now kept by University Archives.  For access, please contact the NCSU Libraries' Special Collections Research Center (; 919-515-2273) or University Archivist Todd Kosmerick (; 919-513-3673).

Last Edited: Apr 24, 2018

If you need more help, please Ask Us.

[ Admin login ]