FAQ Category Reference and Research
Search Results for: "Reference and Research"
- Are both COS Pivot and InfoED SPIN available for searching for research funding opportunities?
- Can I access the Colour Index database?
- Can I access Westlaw databases?
- Can I browse theses of previous NC State College of Management students?
- Can I do genealogical research at the NCSU Libraries?
- Can I view or scan microform or microfiche materials?
- Can you recommend a book to read for fun or general interest?
- Can you recommend some good sources of information for researching new product development related to medical devices or biotechnology?
- Do the Libraries have access to the Beilstein or Gmelin databases?
- Do you have any preparation materials for taking various exams related to veterinary medicine?
- Do you have textbooks?
- Does NCSU Libraries collect print copies of recent NCSU theses and dissertations?
- Does the "ncsu-guest" wireless network provide access to databases and e-journals licensed by the Libraries?
- Does the Libraries have the records of the Association for Retired Faculty?
- Does the Libraries offer workshops and other services for graduate students?
- Does the Libraries offer workshops and other services for postdocs?
- Does the Libraries provide access to the Foundation Center's online directory?
- Does the library have copies of plant patents? If so, where are they and how do I find them?
- Does the library have graduate school or professional license exam preparation materials?
- Does the library have Harvard business cases?