FAQ Category Instruction
Search Results for: "Instruction"
- Can I schedule a class in the ITTC labs?
- Course Reserves FAQs
- Does the Libraries offer workshops and other services for graduate students?
- Does the Libraries offer workshops and other services for postdocs?
- Does the library have copies of plant patents? If so, where are they and how do I find them?
- How can I schedule a Mobile Scavenger Hunt for my class?
- How can I use Google Scholar and make sure I get all the full-text articles available from NCSU Libraries?
- How do I add online materials to Course Reserves?
- How do I add physical materials to my Course Reserves?
- How do I find journal articles on a topic?
- How do I find journal rankings based on citation rates?
- How do I get help writing a paper?
- How do I Organize Items in my Course Reserves?
- How do I reactivate an old class in Course Reserves?
- How do I schedule a library instruction class for my students?
- How do I use Course Reserves for a class I'm teaching?
- What are primary sources?
- What are the library services that are available for faculty and instructors?
- What happened to LOBO?
- What is EndNote?