FAQ Category Circulation
Search Results for: "Circulation"
- Are overdue fines charged at the NCSU Libraries?
- Can I borrow materials from other libraries?
- Can I check out materials from other local libraries convenient to me?
- Can I put a hold on a book that is available?
- Can I put a hold on a book that is checked out?
- Can I recall a book that is checked out to someone else?
- Can I renew materials online?
- Can I request materials from one NCSU library and have them delivered to the library more convenient to me?
- Course Reserves FAQs
- Does the library have tax forms?
- How and where can I pay a library fee?
- How can I find DVDs and online films in the library's collection?
- How can I keep track of what books I have checked out and when they are due?
- How do I add physical materials to my Course Reserves?
- How do I cancel my Tripsaver request?
- How do I get access to the CVM Skills Video Library?
- How do I make online requests for devices?
- How do I petition a library fee?
- How do I reactivate an old class in Course Reserves?
- How do I use Course Reserves for a class I'm teaching?