FAQ Category 3914
- What if I pay for an overdue item and then find it?
- What if there were extraordinary circumstances that prevented me from renewing or returning a checked out book on time?
- What is the VETS Collection? Can I use it if I am not a veterinary student?
- What is TRLN Direct?
- What is Zotero? How does it compare to RefWorks or EndNote?
- What library content can be accessed using e-readers?
- What sorts of cords, connectors, adapters, and chargers can I borrow at D.H. Hill Library?
- Where are the fraternity/sorority library log books?
- Where can I find course reserves?
- Where can I read current newspapers?
- Where can I return my books?
- Where do I check out books?
- Where is the Ask Us Service Center in the James B. Hunt Jr. Library?
- Why doesn't the library have my Textbook?
- Why is billing necessary?