Frequently Asked Questions
Total FAQs in this category: 27
- How do I access the SPR web services API in order to download the data for use in my own application?
- Is content ever withdrawn from the SPR?
- What kind of content goes in the SPR?
- How do I find out when my NCSU thesis or dissertation was first made available to the public?
- How is persistent access provided for works in the SPR?
- What file formats are accepted and supported for SPR content?
- How can I get a copy of a description of a course I took at NC State several years ago?
- What do contributors agree to, when they submit their work to the SPR?
- What is the SPR?
- How are publications added to the SPR?
- Who manages the SPR?
- What can the SPR do for faculty, graduate students, and research staff?
- How does adding material to the SPR affect copyright?
- How are full works added to the SPR?
- How do I contribute my works to the SPR?
- How can I search the Scholarly Publications Repository?
- Why are my publications in the SPR if I did not submit them?
- Will SPR content be preserved over time?
- Why aren't my publications included in the SPR?
- Who can I contact if I have questions about the Scholarly Publications Repository?
- What is the NCSU Digital Repository?
- What is the Technical Report Series Collection?
- Who can I contact if I have questions about the NCSU Digital Repository?
- Does the SPR provide a comprehensive listing of the research at NC State?
- Who can I contact if I have questions about the Technical Reports Series Collection?
- How can I add a new Technical Report Series to the repository?
- Who can contribute content to the SPR?
If you need more help, please Ask Us.