11:00am to 4:00pm
Talley Student Union, room 2108A
Wolf Tales Open Recording Day
Thursday 4/25/2019, 11am-4pm
Talley Room 2108A
Celebrate the end of the semester and share your story of life at NC State at the spring 2019 Wolf Tales Open Recording Day. The Wolf Tales video oral history program seeks to record diverse stories of the NC State community, to create a more complete picture of our campus history today and in the future.
As part of our regular Open Recording Days, all students, faculty, staff, and alumni are invited to participate in a short (max 20 minutes) recording. Every participant receives a copy of their recording to use and share however they wish, and recordings are added to our online archives.
Sit down for a short video recording session in Talley room 2108A to share your story. One or two people can participate at a time, so you can bring a friend! Here are a few questions to think about to help spark your story:
- When did you first come to NC State? Who or what led you here?
- What community do you come from, live in, or identify with? How would you describe yourself?
- How have you found community here at NC State? What is the most important thing that people should know about this community, years from now?
- What has been your proudest moment? Your greatest challenge?
- What social or political events have had the greatest impact on you during your time here?
- Is there a place on campus that has special meaning for you?
- Is there a person at NC State whom you would like to thank? What impact has this person made on you and the NC State community?
- What changes do you hope to see for NC State in the future? What do you hope stays the same?
Sign-up online for a specific recording timeslot, or walk-up on the day. If you have any questions please contact <email@example.com> or call 919-515-2603.
Admission is free and open to all members of the wider NC State University campus community.
Wolf Tales promotional flier.