Wolf Tales LDOC Open Recording Day
Wolf Tales is a program through the NCSU Libraries Special Collections Research Center that seeks to record the voices of the NC State community, to create a more diverse and inclusive record of our campus history.
As part of our annual Last Day of Classes Open Recording Day, we invite students, alumni, staff, and faculty to make a short (up to 15 minute) video recording session in Talley room 3221. Share your story by signing up for a recording session at: go.ncsu.edu/wolftales_signup
One or two people can participate at a time, so you can bring a friend! Here are a few questions to think about to help spark your story:
- When did you first come to NC State? Who or what led you here?
- How would you describe yourself? How would you describe your community at NC State? What is the most important thing that people should know about this community, years from now?
- Tell a story of your proudest moment at NC State.
- Describe a challenging moment you've experienced at NC State.
- Is there a place on campus that has special meaning for you?
- Is there a person at NC State whom you would like to thank? What impact has this person made on you and the NC State community?
- What changes do you hope to see for NC State in the future? What do you hope stays the same?
Videos are added to NC State’s archives and made openly available online for current and future generations of researchers. All participants receive a digital copy of their recording as well. View the growing collection of recordings at: go.ncsu.edu/wolftales.