Muse Brain Sensing Headband
This brain sensing headband is a brain fitness tool that measures brain signals much like a heart rate monitor senses your heartbeat. Muse’s 7 calibrated sensors detect and measure the activity of your brain.
- Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity
- 7 sensors and 5 hours of continuous battery life
- Muse App compatibility: iOS, Android
- Research Tool compatibility: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
- Detects a full range of brainwave activity. Brainwaves are typically broken up into five bands and Muse detects all five bands:
- Delta waves which are most present during sleep.
- Theta waves which are associated with sleep, very deep relaxation, and visualization.
- Alpha waves which occur when relaxed and calm.
- Beta waves which occur when, for example, actively thinking or problem-solving.
- Gamma waves which occur when involved in higher mental activity and consolidation of information.
You can find all lendable devices at the Ask Us desk.