Matter and Form 3D Scanner
- A quick, high quality 3D scanner for smaller objects
- Uses Matter and Form Software
- Can produce printable 3d files (.stl or .obj)
- May require post scan processing
- Manufacturer details at https://matterandform.net/scanner
- Available at both the Hunt and Hill Library Makerspaces for in library use during their open hours
- Available for one week checkout at both Hill and Hunt Library
Please note that this device may not be renewed in person or online. After returning the device, you must wait 24 hours before checking out the same or similar device to ensure equitable access to the Libraries' limited supply of these popular items.
You can find all lendable devices at the Ask Us desk.