Skip to main content
Formlabs Form 2
- Service cost: $0.60 per mL of material used, with a $5 minimum
- Bring your file (.STL format) into the Hunt Library Makerspace to print!
- See our 3D Printing page for more info
- Affordable, high resolution 3D Printer
- Prints in Methacrylate Photopolymer Resin (see datasheets & MSDS); we are printing in the Standard Resin (Grey, Black, White, and Clear)
- Prints supports with the same material as model, and we do not remove them
- Build volume: 5.7in × 5.7in × 6.9 in (145mm × 145mm × 175 mm)
- 0.025 mm (0.001 in) layer resolution for Gray, Black and Clear resin, 0.05 mm (0.0019685 in) layer resolution for White resin.
- Stereolithography (SLA) technology: resin is cured/hardened layer by layer by a laser
- Manufacturer's details at https://formlabs.com/3d-printers/form-2/tech-specs/