Travel and Lodging
The Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) serves the Triangle area. It is about 15 miles (25 minutes) driving to reach the Hunt Library.
- GoTriangle provides bus service for $2.25 each way, connecting the airport to downtown Raleigh on Route 100. It does not serve Centennial Campus.
- Other area bus services include NCSU's Wolfline (summer schedule) and GoRaleigh Route 11
- Taxi service is easily available just outside RDU baggage claim.
- LimeBikes are also available on campus. You can view additional information HERE.
- Car rental is not necessary. Transportation between the Sheraton hotel and the Institute will be provided each day.