Media Production Room in D. H. Hill Library
Technology Lending equipment for video production is available for checkout including cameras, tripods, microphones, and lighting gear.
Media Production Studios
- Reservable at D. H. Hill and Hunt Libraries
- Create, edit, and mix audio and video
- Analog to digital media transfer
- Production equipment and computer workstations (PC and Mac) loaded with video and audio editing software
- Specialized video and audio software including Final Cut Pro X, Windows Movie Maker, Photoshop, iMovie, GarageBand, Audacity, Logic Pro, and more
- Accessories include VCRs, DVD players, DV/MiniDV decks, audio mixers, and inputs that allow you to integrate outside equipment
- D. H. Hill Library: The Studio at the Digital Media Lab is located adjacent to the Learning Commons on the first floor. The Studio is equipped with a green screen wall, microphones, and softbox lighting equipment.
- Hunt Library: Media Production Studios are located on the fourth floor. The Green Screen Production Studio includes a green screen wall, a black or white backdrop curtain, boom microphones, and lighting equipment. The 4K Video Editing/Viewing Studio includes a 4K video wall, 5.1 surround sound, and seating for 6.
Other Video workstations
- D. H. Hill Library: Reserve Workstations in the Digital Media Lab on the first floor next to the Learning Commons. Four Mac Pro workstations have media software including Final Cut Studio (Final Cut Pro X), iMovie, After Effects, and Camtasia for Mac. Conversion for VHS, DVD, Mini-DV or your own device with an analog or digital output is available. Lynda.com access is available from one workstation.
- Hunt Library: Mac Pro and PC media workstations are located on the fourth floor in the Lake Raleigh Learning Commons and Graduate Student Commons.