Trying to Access Confluence?
Access to Acquisitions & Discovery Policies and Procedures
The NC State University Libraries Acquisitions & Discovery department maintains extensive policy and procedural documentation that is no longer publicly available due to technology and security issues. We are happy to individually share information upon request. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for documentation from the following areas: :
- Acquisitions Policy & Procedure
- Cataloging Policy & Procedure
- Cataloging Training Materials
- Organization Name Linked Data Project Documentation
- SirsiDynix Symphony Codes, Settings, Tips, and Workflows
Looking for something very specific? The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine last crawled our public documentation on June 15, 2021. If you see something you need there, please email us at email@example.com to request the latest version.