There are four large video walls built into the public spaces around the Hunt Library and a fifth in our Game Lab. These displays make Hunt a storytelling building, integrating architecture and digital media to facilitate exciting new forms of communication. We curate a program of content for the video walls that is focused on demonstrating NC State's impact.
- Ultra high-definition, large-area displays
- Digital canvases that provide a window into the activities of NC State
- Built with Christie MicroTiles technology
Have a content idea?
- We are looking for video, image, and web-based media to add to our permanent content portfolio.
- We seek content that allows our visitors to discover something new—content that changes the way they see the world.
- If you are interested in producing content for our video walls, send a description of your idea to .
- Submissions are subject to the editorial review of the NCSU Libraries.
If you're ready to start making content for our video walls, use these resources to give you a jump start.
- Hunt Library Video Wall Guide with specifications and design guidelines
- Schedule a technology consultation to get one-on-one help with learning media production software
- Design content for our visualization spaces using these templates
- Christie's content production guidelines
- For video wall projects that require substantial processing power for renders, NCSU Libraries may be able to provide access to a render farm. Supported software includes After Effects, Maya, 3DS Max, Cinema 4D, Bunkspeed, and SolidWorks. For a consultation, please email email@example.com.