Academy of Veterinary Ophthalmic Technicians
|Library Tips & More Info|
Links are to Library catalog listing of print book availability unless otherwise specified.
- Veterinary Ophthalmology, 5th Edition by Kirk Gelatt [also available online - limited simultaneous access]
- Slatter’s Fundamentals of Veterinary Ophthalmology by Maggs et al
- NAVTA Journal and NAVC Today’s Veterinary Technician Journal (Ophthalmology articles written over last 5 years)
- Equine Ophthalmology 2nd Edition by Gilger [also available online]
- Feline Ophthalmology by Barnett and Crispin
- Veterinary Ophthalmology: A Manual for Nurses and Technicians by Sally Turner
Search the catalog for additional veterinary ophthalmology resources available at NCSU Libraries.
This is only a convenience copy of the reading list to help find copies of reading materials in the NCSU Libraries. It does not replace the official reading list. Candidates are responsible for ensuring they use the latest reading list.
Page updated 10/12/2017