The NCSU CVM does toxicology research through the CVM Center for Chemical Toxicology Research and Pharmacokinetics. NCSU degree programs in toxicology are offered by the Department of Environmental & Molecular Toxicology in the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences.
|Library Tips||More Info|
- Klaassen, C.D., Amdur, M.O., and Doull J.: Casarett & Doull's Toxicology - The Basic Science of Poisons, 7th edition, 2008, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY. [7th ed. also available as Online Book] [8th ed. 2013 also available]
- Plumlee, Konnie H. Clinical Veterinary Toxicology, 1st ed., 2004. Elsevier Science Health Science Division. [Also available as an online book]
- Gupta, R. (ed): Veterinary Toxicology: Basic and Clinical Principles, 2012, 2nd ed. Academic Press (Elsevier), New York, NY. [Available as Online Book]
- Peterson, M.E. and Talcott, P.A. (eds): Small Animal Toxicology, 2nd edition, 2006, W.B. Saunders Co., Philadelphia, PA.
- Osweiler, G.D.: Toxicology, 1996, Williams and Wilkins, Media, PA.
- Burrows, G.E., and Tyrl, R.J.: Toxic Plants of North America, 2001, Iowa State University Press, Ames, IA.
2010, 2011, 2012 and through March 2013 unless otherwise specified.
- American Journal of Veterinary Research
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association (JAVMA)
- Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health - Part B: Critical Reviews
- Journal of Veterinary Diagnostic Investigation
- Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
- Veterinary Clinics of North America: Equine Practice - Toxicology, 2001, 17(3).
- Veterinary Clinics of North America: Food Animal Practice - Ruminant Toxicology, 2011, 27(2)
- Veterinary Clinics of North America: Small Animal Practice – Common Toxicologic Issues in Small Animals, 2012, 42(2)
- Veterinary Clinics of North America: Exotic Animal Practice – Toxicology, 2008, 11(2)
Search the catalog for additional toxicology resources available at NCSU Libraries.