Literature Reviews: An Overview for Graduate Students
What is a literature review? What purpose does it serve in research? What should you expect when writing one? Find out here.
More on conducting literature reviews
- Literature Review Tutorial from CQUniversity Library
- Conducting a Literature Review in Education and the Behavioral Sciences from the Libraries of Adelphi University
- Writing a Literature Review by Hazel Hall, Napier University (Powerpoint presentation)
- Eleanor Smith: Content development, scripting
- Kim Duckett: Screencasting, editing
- Sarah Bankston: Narration
- Dr. John Classen: Scripting, narration
- Andreas Orphanides: Web development
- Susan Baker: Graphics, animation and web design
Literature Reviews: An Overview for Graduate Students by North Carolina State University Libraries is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.