Public & Environmental Health
Includes over 15 million citations for biomedical articles back to 1947. These citations are from MEDLINE and additional life science journals. Includes links to many sites providing full text articles and other related resources.
The database contains bibliographic citations and author abstracts for articles from approximately 3900 current biomedical journals covering the fields of medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, and the preclinical sciences.
Coverage: 1981-current. This database provides the latest perspectives on topics of widespread concern such as aviation and aerospace safety, environmental safety, nuclear safety, and medical safety.
Provides full text from over 250 periodicals covering nutrition, exercise, medical self-care, drugs and alcohol, etc. Also provides full text for over 1,000 pamphlets and 19 books. Coverage: indexing and abstracts, 1984- ; full text, 1990- .
This free-of-charge search interface provides access to the TOXNET system of databases on toxicology, hazardous chemicals, and related areas, including CCRIS, ChemlDplus, DART/ETIC, EMIC, GENE-TOX, HSDB, HSDB, structures, IRIS, NCI-3D, TOXLINE, TRI.
- AIDS & cancer research - (description)
- Calcium and calcified tissue abstracts - (description)
- CTD, comparative toxicogenomics database - (description)
- Pubget - (description)
- Risk abstracts - (description)
- Toxicology abstracts database - (description)
- TOXLINE (Cambridge Scientific Abstracts) - (description)
- Web of Science - (description)
- American Public Health Association
- National Environmental Health Association
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- World Health Organization
- Partners in Information Access for the Public Health Workforce
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Environmental Protection Agency
- North Carolina Division of Public Health