"Fulltext of over 400 periodicals in the field of Education."--UA database information page.
PsycINFO, from the American Psychological Association (APA), contains more than 2 million citations and summaries of scholarly journal articles, book chapters, books, and dissertations, all in psychology and related disciplines, dating as far back as the 1800s. The database also includes information about the psychological aspects of related fields such as medicine, psychiatry, nursing, sociology, education, pharmacology, physiology, linguistics, anthropology, business, law and others. Journal coverage, which spans 1887 to present, includes international material selected from nearly 2,000 periodicals in more than 25 languages.
"PsycARTICLES, from the American Psychological Association (APA), is a definitive source of full-text, peer-reviewed scholarly and scientific articles in psychology. The database contains more than 45,000 articles from 57 journals - 46 published by the American Psychological Association (APA) and 11 from allied organizations. It includes all journal articles, letters to the editor and errata from each journal. Coverage spans 1985 to present."
- Animal behavior abstracts - (description)
- Anthropological literature (Article Database) - (description)
- CogPrints electronic archive - (description)
- Conference papers index - (description)
- CSA neurosciences abstracts (Article Database) - (description)
- ERIC - (description)
- Linguistics & language behavior abstracts - (description)
- MEDLINE (1950 - present) - (description)
- Mental measurements yearbook with Tests in print - (description)
- Social sciences citation index - (description)
- Social services abstracts - (description)
- Web of Science - (description)