Comprehensive coverage of the environmental sciences. Records describe scientific journal articles, conference proceedings, reports, books, and government publications. Coverage: 1981-current.
Covers the significant research and development literature in the applied life sciences, including agriculture, forestry, human nutrition, veterinary medicine and the environment. Coverage dates back to 1973.
Combines 17 printed abstract journals produced between 1910 and 1972 into a single database. The database includes over 1,860,000 records, providing information on agricultural science, veterinary medicine, nutrition, and natural resources.
PAIS International is produced by the Public Affairs Information Service. PAIS International is a bibliographic index to the literature of public and social policy and to the social sciences in general. The database cites journal articles, both scholarly and popular, books, government documents (with an emphasis on Canada, USA and the United Nations), statistical compilations, committee reports (private and public), and directories. Also included is a directory to the publishers and periodicals cited in the database. This file now contains the PAIS International Archive of more than 1,000,000 records, originally published in the PAIS Bulletin, 1915 - 1976.
- AGRICOLA - (description)
- Aquatic sciences & fisheries abstracts. Part 1, Biological sciences & living resources - (description)
- BIOSIS previews - (description)
- Conference papers index - (description)
- Ecology abstracts - (description)
- EIS - (description)
- Environmental engineering abstracts - (description)
- Fish, fisheries & aquatic biodiversity worldwide (Online) - (description)
- Health and safety science abstracts - (description)
- LexisNexis Academic - (description)
- NC State University MSDS Management System - (description)
- Pollution abstracts - (description)
- ProQuest Congressional - (description)
- Risk abstracts - (description)
- SciTech connect - (description)
- TOXLINE (Cambridge Scientific Abstracts) - (description)
- Water resources abstracts - (description)
- Web of Science - (description)
- Wildlife and ecology studies worldwide - (description)
- Zoological record - (description)