Includes over 15 million citations for biomedical articles back to 1947. These citations are from MEDLINE and additional life science journals. Includes links to many sites providing full text articles and other related resources.
"CDC Stacks is a free, digital archive of scientific research and literature produced by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This online archive is composed of curated collections tailored for public health research needs. This repository is retained indefinitely and is available for public health professionals, researchers, as well as the general public. CDC Stacks provides access to current CDC research and literature such as the Open Access Collection. In addition, CDC Stacks offers a historical perspective that was previously not available, such as the first 30 volumes of the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. As a fully-featured repository, CDC stacks provides the ability to search the full text of all documents, browse journal articles by public health subjects, and explore the curated collections of documents on relevant topics. Additional collections and ongoing additions to existing collections are planned for the future."--About US page caption.
The database contains bibliographic citations and author abstracts for articles from approximately 3900 current biomedical journals covering the fields of medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, and the preclinical sciences.
Provides indexing for over 2,719 journals from the fields of nursing and allied health. Contains more than 1,000,000 records dating back to 1982. Offering complete coverage of English-language nursing journals and publications from the National League for Nursing and the American Nurses' Association, it covers nursing, biomedicine, health sciences librarianship, alternative/complementary medicine, consumer health and 17 allied health disciplines.
Provides full text from over 250 periodicals covering nutrition, exercise, medical self-care, drugs and alcohol, etc. Also provides full text for over 1,000 pamphlets and 19 books. Coverage: indexing and abstracts, 1984- ; full text, 1990- .
F1000 is a post-publication peer review service that comprehensively and systematically highlights and evaluates the most interesting articles published in the biomedical sciences, based on the recommendations of a faculty of over 10,000 of the world's leading scientists and clinicians. F1000 also includes an open access repository of conference posters and The Scientist, a magazine of the life sciences.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. See Web of Science Training Materials.
- AIDS & cancer research - (description)
- Algology, mycology & protozoology abstracts - (description)
- Bacteriology abstracts (Microbiology B) - (description)
- BIOSIS previews - (description)
- CAB abstracts - (description)
- CAB abstracts archive - (description)
- Calcium and calcified tissue abstracts - (description)
- Chemoreception abstracts - (description)
- Conference papers index - (description)
- CSA neurosciences abstracts (Article Database) - (description)
- CTD, comparative toxicogenomics database - (description)
- Environmental sciences & pollution management - (description)
- Genetics abstracts database - (description)
- Health and safety science abstracts - (description)
- Human genome abstracts - (description)
- Immunology abstracts - (description)
- NC State University MSDS Management System - (description)
- Oncogenes and growth factors abstracts - (description)
- Pubget - (description)
- SPORTDiscus - (description)
- Toxicology abstracts database - (description)
- TOXLINE (Cambridge Scientific Abstracts) - (description)