Issued as a part of the ISI Web of Knowledge, the database covers original research reports and reviews in biological and biomedical areas. Coverage includes traditional areas of biology such as botany, zoology, and microbiology, as well as related fields such as biomedical, agriculture, pharmacology, and ecology. Also included are interdisciplinary fields such as medicine, biochemistry, biophysics, bioengineering, and biotechnology. The database covers content summaries, books, meeting abstracts, papers, and posters. BIOSIS also combines the content from Biological Abstracts and Biological Abstracts/RRM.
Coverage: 1982-present. All recent research reports of direct relevance to entomology are assembled here, with coverage including insects, arachnids, myriapods, onychophorans, and terrestrial isopods. The journal provides an important source of information on geographic distribution ... nomenclature ... new species, and more.
- AGRICOLA - (description)
- Animal behavior abstracts - (description)
- CAB abstracts - (description)
- Conference papers index - (description)
- Crop protection compendium (Article Database) - (description)
- DrMetcalf - (description)
- Ecology abstracts - (description)
- Environmental sciences & pollution management - (description)
- Genetics abstracts database - (description)
- Plant management network - (description)
- PubMed - (description)
- Systematic entomology, NC State AgNIC - (description)
- Web of Science - (description)
- Zoological record - (description)