Coverage: 1982-present. It covers current ecology research across a wide range of disciplines, reflecting recent advances in light of growing evidence regarding global environmental change and destruction.
F1000 is a post-publication peer review service that comprehensively and systematically highlights and evaluates the most interesting articles published in the biomedical sciences, based on the recommendations of a faculty of over 10,000 of the world's leading scientists and clinicians. F1000 also includes an open access repository of conference posters and The Scientist, a magazine of the life sciences.
This is a bibliographic database of abstracts of government-released environmental impact statements. Each record includes a project description, sections on positive impact and negative consequences, and legal mandates.
Issued as a part of the ISI Web of Knowledge, the database covers original research reports and reviews in biological and biomedical areas. Coverage includes traditional areas of biology such as botany, zoology, and microbiology, as well as related fields such as biomedical, agriculture, pharmacology, and ecology. Also included are interdisciplinary fields such as medicine, biochemistry, biophysics, bioengineering, and biotechnology. The database covers content summaries, books, meeting abstracts, papers, and posters. BIOSIS also combines the content from Biological Abstracts and Biological Abstracts/RRM.
Comprehensive coverage of the environmental sciences. Records describe scientific journal articles, conference proceedings, reports, books, and government publications. Coverage: 1981-current.
Indexes world literature on mammals, birds, reptiles, and amphibians. Covers studies of individual species to specific habitat types, hunting, economics, wildlife behavior, management techniques, etc. Coverage: 1971-current (full); 1935-1970 (selective).
- AGRICOLA - (description)
- Algology, mycology & protozoology abstracts - (description)
- Animal behavior abstracts - (description)
- Aquatic sciences and fisheries abstracts (ASFA) - (description)
- CAB abstracts - (description)
- CAB abstracts archive - (description)
- Conference papers index - (description)
- Entomology abstracts - (description)
- Fish, fisheries & aquatic biodiversity worldwide (Online) - (description)
- Oceanic abstracts - (description)
- Plant science - (description)
- Pollution abstracts - (description)
- Web of Science - (description)
- Zoological record - (description)