Coverage: 1884-present. Subject areas include nuclear technology, bioengineering, transportation, chemical and process engineering, light and optical technology, agricultural engineering and food technology, computers and data processing, applied physics, electronics and communications, control, civil, mechanical, materials, petroleum, aerospace and automotive engineering.
The Derwent Innovations Index, available through the ISI Web of Knowledge interface, is a Web-accessible product that merges the Derwent World Patents Index with the Derwent Patents Citation Index. It provides access to more than 14,800,000 patents with links to cited and citing patents, cited articles, and full-text patent data sources. This resource gives users a comprehensive and international overview of inventions in three categories: chemical, electrical and electronic, and engineering. (Learn More)
Includes full-text up to date standards from the American Society for Testing and Materials, Underwriters Laboratories, and International Telecommunication Union. Note: IHS Standards users are now required to access the IHS platform through a registered account. See Available Standards.
- ASEE Annual conference proceedings - (description)
- EIS - (description)
- Environmental sciences & pollution management - (description)
- Pollution abstracts - (description)
- Science citation index expanded - (description)
- ThomasNet - (description)
- TRID - the TRIS and ITRD Database - (description)
- Water resources abstracts - (description)