Includes over 15 million citations for biomedical articles back to 1947. These citations are from MEDLINE and additional life science journals. Includes links to many sites providing full text articles and other related resources.
Use SciFinder to find chemistry-related literature, patents, and substance and reaction data. By default, SciFinder searches both the CAPlus (Chemical Abstracts) database and MEDLINE. Provides various options for structure and substructure searching. Note: Requires individual registration and login. See SciFinder Training Materials.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. See Web of Science Training Materials.
Issued as a part of the ISI Web of Knowledge, the database covers original research reports and reviews in biological and biomedical areas. Coverage includes traditional areas of biology such as botany, zoology, and microbiology, as well as related fields such as biomedical, agriculture, pharmacology, and ecology. Also included are interdisciplinary fields such as medicine, biochemistry, biophysics, bioengineering, and biotechnology. The database covers content summaries, books, meeting abstracts, papers, and posters. BIOSIS also combines the content from Biological Abstracts and Biological Abstracts/RRM.
F1000 is a post-publication peer review service that comprehensively and systematically highlights and evaluates the most interesting articles published in the biomedical sciences, based on the recommendations of a faculty of over 10,000 of the world's leading scientists and clinicians. F1000 also includes an open access repository of conference posters and The Scientist, a magazine of the life sciences.
The database contains bibliographic citations and author abstracts for articles from approximately 3900 current biomedical journals covering the fields of medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, and the preclinical sciences.
- AGRICOLA - (description)
- Algology, mycology & protozoology abstracts - (description)
- Bacteriology abstracts (Microbiology B) - (description)
- Biotechnology & bioengineering abstracts - (description)
- CAB abstracts - (description)
- ChemBioDraw Ultra - (description)
- Conference papers index - (description)
- Encyclopedia of life sciences (Article Database) - (description)
- Immunology abstracts - (description)
- Industrial and applied microbiology - (description)
- Knovel scientific and engineering databases - (description)
- Nucleic acids abstracts - (description)
- Oncogenes and growth factors abstracts - (description)
- Pubget - (description)
- Toxicology abstracts database - (description)
- TOXLINE (Cambridge Scientific Abstracts) - (description)